Day 11: Chai Spiced Pistachio Snowdrop Cookies
Wedding Cookies are one of my favorites during Christmas time. From their snow covered elegance to their delicate taste, I love it all! This recipe from Savory Simple is a great twist on the wedding cookie. It has the delicious spiced flavor of the chai mixed with a bit of crunch from the pistachio topped with all the sugary goodness we all love about wedding cookies.
Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the final recipe!
- 8 ounces (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 1/2 ounces (1/2 cup) confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 1/2 ounces (1 1/2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 1/4 ounces (1 1/4 cup) pistachio flour (see note)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice