Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Little Acts of Kindness Day 1: Resolute Kindness

Resolute Kindness

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Aesop

This morning I mentioned that I tend to have trouble with my New Year's Resolutions. I make a huge list of things that I am probably really not determined enough to keep in the first place. This year, it's my goal to show more kindness. I want to make more of a difference this year. I've found that if you look for opportunities to show kindness to those around you, you will find them... in abundance. The key tends to be to not grow so distracted that we fail to look. Throughout the month of January, it is also going to be my Blogging goal to post a new Kindness Idea each day. I'll keep it going as long as I can. Feel free to share your ideas as well.

#1 Rush Hour Kindness
Today's idea is one that is uber easy to do, but so very easy to forget about - especially when we are in a hurry. Show some rush hour kindness by letting a fellow driver merge into your lane or before turning allow another driver who has been waiting for the right of way to exit a parking lot or street. It is so simple, but such a huge blessing when you are on the receiving end of this kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment