|Pumpkin Waffles with Maple Walnut Apples|
Today is Waffle Day! So in honor of all of that goodness, I found & pinned some recipes on Pinterest this morning. Here's one of them: Pumpkin Waffles with Maple Walnut Apples!
Here's my top 5:
1) Favorite Quote: Confidence - I'm loving this quote I pinned this week. It's a great reminder that we are unique for a reason. Everyone has purpose. God intended for you to be your exact, lovely self.
2) Favorite Product: Loving the OrganizHer products offered by Mead! I found this Fridge Filer the other day and I think it's a brilliant idea for making Fridge clutter a little easier to manage...hopefully.
3) Favorite Recipe: This one also can be found on my Pinterest page. It's Old Fashioned Pull-Apart Rolls! I've pinned a lot of great recipes this week, but this one is my fav. because fluffy restaurant-like rolls have always been on my must learn list.
4) Favorite App: This week I'm liking the Free 1000Memories App which lets you "scan" and touch up old photos or any photo that you don't have a digital copy of by snapping a pic of it with your phone. Technically you could do this with other apps, but the auto crop suggestions and touch up capabilities make this one a bit different. When I tried it with one of my favorite photos, the auto crop lined up nearly perfectly on it's own which kind of impressed me. There aren't any filter or creative editing options; this basically just is a classy scanner.
5) Favorite Energy Booster: My energy level has been running low this week, but my schedule is still packed so I've been using Gatorade's G Series Energy Chews in Fruit Punch for an extra boost of energy before a workout, etc. They taste great and seem to work well so far.