Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Good Morning

Good Morning!  I'm back.  Fall Fundraiser ended Thursday evening with an amazing final hour being the biggest in 88.5 WJIE history!  Thanks to everyone who helped us reach our goal!  This morning I am taking it a bit easy.  Hope you are enjoying this sleepy Fall day as much as I am.  I'll be better at blogging now that Fundraiser is over.



Baked Oatmeal:
Tried my hand at baked oatmeal this morning, and I came across this recipe after I mixed up my own baked version of the way I typically like oatmeal.  Which means, I tossed this and that and a bit more cinnamon into a customizable baked oatmeal recipe.  I think I will try this recipe next time.  It sounds very good, but I think I'll skip the cranberries.  If you have any left over, it is suppose to reheat well in the microwave for busy weekday mornings.  Try replacing the cranberries, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice with chopped apple, applesauce, and allspice.   Here's the recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment