Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Meatless Monday: Butternut Squash & Parmesan Bread Pudding

It's Meatless Monday.  I have to admit that I've not really been fully participating, but I do try to when I can.  Here's a good Veggie Friendly recipe for chilly Autumn days!

Butternut Squash is in season.  I found a few of these lovelies at my grocery store on Saturday.  I really love Butternut Squash in Chicken and Thyme Soup.  I'll have to post that recipe for you one day this fall.  It's a very cozy soup; this casserole also looks like a great recipe for crisp weather.  Try pairing it with a side of sauteed kale greens.  Enjoy!

Butternut Squash & Parmesan Bread Pudding


Motivation for Monday Fitness Tip:
Bob & Caroline Scott recapped a popular Fitness tip this morning about the benefit of Smoothies.  You can check out all of their great tips and Smoothie Recipes at this{Link}

No comments:

Post a Comment