Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

PB & Giggles: Highlights from the Morning Show

PB & Banana Sandwich on Cinna-Swirl Bread
Good Morning!
It was good to be back in the studio this a.m. after a week off, and it looks like today was a great day to return since I can celebrate some of my favorite things - laughing and peanut butter.  Today is National Belly Laugh Day, National Compliment Day, and National Peanut Butter Day.  During Fact-or-Fiction we learned that you really can replace your shaving cream with creamy peanut butter if you so desire, but I don't think I'll be making the switch any time soon.  I would rather use peanut butter in some great recipes.  Since peanut butter is one of my all time favorite foods, here are a few ideas on peanut butter variations.




Peanut Butter Surprise Cookies
Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie
PB & Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Peanut Butter Swirl Cheesecake
Peanut Butter Blondies

No comments:

Post a Comment