Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

More Updates: Morning Show Highlights


Jason Gray "Good to Be Alive":
Here's a funny lyric video from ninja... I mean artist, Jason Gray.  I think this is my new favorite song of his by the way.




Sanctus Real Bus Fire:
We encourage you to pray for the band Sanctus Real. They posted this message on their Facebook page, "Last night our bus caught fire and burnt down. We lost most of our personal items, but praise Jesus everyone is safe and well."   Some of you have asked if there was a way for you to help. Sanctus Real posted this link on their Facebook Page.  View Photos [Here].




Ceci's in Guatemala:
Midday host, Ceci will be broadcasting live from Guatemala this week.  She is currently on a mission trip with Open Doors Orphanage and will be filling us in on all of her adventures.  Be sure to listen, and check out her blog this week!


Fact or Fiction:
Our Father's Day Fact or Fiction continues.  We are giving away 4 packs of tickets to 88.5 WJIE Day at Slugger Field featuring both a concert with Big Daddy Weave and a Louisville Bats Baseball game.  Dad is going to love this prize, and you could be our next winner.  Play Fact or Fiction weekdays at 7:20 am on 88.5 WJIE


The Forgetful Blogger:
Oops.  I forgot to update my blog this weekend.  I'll post everything that I said I would post for Saturday later today.  I post a note when it is listed.  Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment